Friday, August 21, 2009

"Fish are Friends" New Kit by Britt-ish Designs

Hey I'm back! I have four layouts today for kits that are being released! First up is for Britt-ish Designs at Scrap Matters

Britt's new kit is Fish are Friends, take a look at this beauty!
And here are my layouts! I'll be back later today to add the credits when I post them in a gallery. The first one is Crushes' Coaster At Disneyland Paris - look at that wait time! I love the way this looks like the turtles are on the EAC!!!
The second one is my DH, Me, SIL and BIL in Feb 2008 at Epcot
Next kit is Pocketful of Templates 3.

I found these pics of me as a baby and knew Britt's kit Tiny Cowgirl would be perfect. Then she announced she would release this perfect template! What more could a cowgirl want? Am I cute with my daddy or what?
OK Next this kit is being released by Irene Alexeeva at Scrap Orchard - Whispers
And my layout is the Lost Treasure. This was part of the Fairy Garden at Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival in April '09 and is Tinker Bell's Balloon - made of cotton and powered by pixie dust! LOL I think this came out awesome, I really love it. I took that photo and extracted the balloon and then cloned out all the people in the backgound (as well as an ugly pink backpack) and then blurred it. Came out lovely I think. Then I put that old frame over it. Hmmm Maybe I should have distressed the photo too. Maybe I'll go back.......

Hey I'll be back this weekend with more Scrap Orchard loveliness that I've posted recently and also another LO for Britt. Plus I may just have a freebie template to post!

1 comment:

daisydilly (vicki) said...

thanks for your share of this great blog train. love the black cat (we have 2)