Friday, April 2, 2010

Blooming Springtime - Verena Designs

Hey Everyone!

Wow, I'm really looking forward to this weekend, it is going to get up into the high 60's/low 70's here! I really hate winter in Maine, but boy it sure does make lovely spring days all the sweeter.

I haven't posted about Verena Designs' CT, I think. I've been doing some pages for her for a few months. I really love her kits, the elements are wonderful, lots of flowers and leaves and ribbons, just what I love. So I finished up these two pages tonight. My grandchildren with their rabbit, Tux. Hmmm I think I'll ask Verena if I can do some clusters to give away - what do you think?

Anyway, you can get this kit at Digital Scrapbook Art, Scrapbook Bytes and GoDigitalScrapbooking

The layout images are linked to credits/comments.

No comments: