Friday, October 22, 2010

Week Two Layout and Freebie Cluster


Hey everyone! Week Two of the DigiScrapAddicts Battle of the Creative Teams is now into the voting phase. By Becca's team of Creative Goddesses have really turned out for this one! Unfortunately, we didn't place in the top three last week - but there are still three more weeks to go. I hope you will take the time to go vote for us before you grab the freebie I have for you below.

Vote for By Becca's Team Here

This is my layout for the weekly challenge. We had to scraplift two team members and use Yesterday, Today or Tomorrow in the title. Our team chose yesterday and I used it in a little tongue in cheek way this time. Made with Taste of Provence. I LOVE this kit! The colors are just sooooooo rich and wonderful. You can pick it up in Becca's shop at 9th & Bloom here.


click image for credits


And I took the little corner cluster and made one for you here. But before you go get it PLEASE PLEASE go to the polls and vote for us - pretty please as a little thank you to me???? Hey - if we win place or show this week - I'll come back Monday with another Provence freebie for you! How's that for a bribe???? I'll give you a layered paper freebie that you can just put this cluster on and go!



And just in case you didn't see the link here's another:

Vote for By Becca's Team Here

Thanks so much everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!