Saturday, April 11, 2009

I got LOTD!

Oh wow! My first (hopefully not my last....) LOTD. I made this as part of my CT commitment for ESS. I really obsessed over it because I couldn't get the elements "just so" LOL, took me a while to get it right..... It was also a scraplift challenge at Scrap Matters. I used to think scraplifting wasn't very creative and preferred to do my own, but then once I started doing it I realized how you make it your own and that just because you scraplift a great LO, it doesn't mean that it results in "as great" an LO. I was really please with the pink and peach colors here. This is my granddaughter when she was 8, and my DH in our yard.

So now it goes to a vote for LOTW. I think I'll vote for myself. That's not bad right, I mean, don't you think Obama voted for himself? LOL


Grampa's Flower Credits

No comments: