Thursday, April 9, 2009

scrapidea-timkova Greeting of Spring and Moss Path

Just a quick post today to tell you about these two awesome kits by scrapidea-timkova! I saw them and instantly fell in love!

First is the Greeting of Spring - look at those extracted flowers - yummy! And the cute little birdie in the nest and the darling trees. You can get the kit at Sunshine Studio Scraps: Greeting of Spring

The second kit I'm drooling over, I just love it so much! Wonderful fence, little rounded shrubs, great flowers! So much to love. Again at Sunshine Studio Scraps: Moss Path




I'll be back this weekend with more layouts and some previews of the kits that I've been working with. Also going to ask if I can give out a couple of quick pages - we'll see!
Oh and by the way - Enchanted Studio Scraps has big events in the planning for National Scrapbook Day on May 2nd - be sure to watch for news on the blog. Follow the link on the right side list to visit the site!

No comments: